Thursday, December 11, 2008

Got tagged!!

Sarah and Nena tagged me! Rules are, you must list 5 addictions and pass it to 5 people!
Addiction-an abnormally strong craving

1. COFFEE!!!!! It's not just caffeine; I like chocolate and soft drinks, but they don't get me like C-O-F-F-E-E!
2. Finishing whatever book I"m reading. It drives me crazy to stop reading a good book just for something silly like sleep, or Chaz being hungry. sheesh. :)
3. Checking my email for job offers...or facebook...or blogs. (Like Sarah's "thangs")
4. blankets..I have to have one in every room I could sit in. (except the dining room)
5. The game "Stronghold Crusader" It's this ridiculous game my brother showed Daniel and I, and now we own it and play it in the sanctuary of our room to relax. Nothing like killing a mid-evil lord before bed time, I'm telling you!

I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet; it's really fun!

No comments: