Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Almost Gone

3 Gifts Almost Gone:

-I am thankful for the groceries that are almost gone.  We had family and friends visit for Hannah's birthday, and then 2 sisters stayed for a few days extra, and we feed high school students breakfast on Monday, and we have a little boy that now joins us for lunch every day...it all adds up to such a blessing!  God provides; and I am so thankful.

-I am thankful for this chilly morning- Winter is almost gone though!  I know that though we've had to cover our roses and azaleas for the past 2 nights, soon we will have 80 degree days and I will be lugging water hoses everywhere!  I am thankful that for the past two days I've gotten to wear sweatshirts and snuggle up with my kiddos in blankets during the day!

-Danielle's senior year is almost gone...but I am thankful that I have had a year to spend with her!  To get to know her; her heart, her passions....to challenge her, to hold her accountable.  To hopefully help show her who a woman is in Christ-that she will take that with her to college and along the journey.  I will miss her and don't want to think too much about graduation being just 2 months away now...but, this makes me thankful that I've had a year!!


 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstancesfor this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.  
~1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18

No comments: