Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Practicing Eucharisteo

“Practice is the hardest part of learning, and training is the essence of transformation.” ~Voskamp

And Paul learned to be content; so when I feel so discontent in my heart I need to practice most.

-I am thankful for cinnamon coffee and pumpkin pancakes shared with students on Monday morning.  

-I am thankful that I made the effort to learn to cook, and that when I fail at a recipe…I just try again or try something else.  Cooking for my family is a gift to them AND my ministry that I didn't know I was gaining when I started learning.  

-I am soooo thankful that our interview with the state appointed psychologist is over and done!  It was difficult to remember and describe some of the horrible things I've been through; BUT for every horrible thing I had to talk about I also had to describe how I healed from each situation…and that allowed me to share my testimony and talk about Jesus a LOT.  

-So I guess that means I'm thankful for the opportunity to share about healing and wholeness and how it's only truly found in Jesus!  


What are you learning lately?  What are you thankful for today?

No comments: